Westport Homeowners: are you thinking of downsizing your home?
Is your house getting in the way of your fun? Are you thinking about selling your house and leaving for greener pastures? Judy Michaelis is a top real estate agent in Westport, CT, equipped with 30 years of helping Westport through life’s newest chapters. Below, find some questions that will help you sort out whether or not your house is still well-suited to your needs, keeping tabs as to how many from each section describe YOU:
Should I Stay?
- My home still feels like “home”
- It’s the place my kids call home
- “They’ll have to bury me in my perfect garden!”
- I’m excited about my upcoming renovation projects
- My home is perfectly suited to meet my needs
- I scored the lowest mortgage rate – and I’m not about to give it up!
- “My spouse’ll divorce me if I bring up moving again!”
…or should I go?
- My house gets in the way of my fun
- I’m the only one left in my book club
- My kids have moved into homes of their own
- The cold, dark winters are starting to get to me…
- I want to be closer to my grandkids while they still like me!
- I don’t know when my house got so big
- I don’t want to renovate, but my house needs it
- I’ve always dreamed of living…
- I wish my lawn would mow itself!
- I stopped entertaining because I’m tired of people asking when my renovation is starting
- I stopped entertaining because I’m tired of my roof leaking while my guests are here
- I stopped entertaining because I’m tired of people opening my kitchen cabinet and the door falling off the hinges
- I stopped entertaining because I’m tired of finding the business cards of home improvement contractors that my guests left behind
When it comes to examining your real estate situation, consulting a top real estate agent in Westport, CT matters. If you checked more boxes in the LATTER section, call Judy today to see how listing your house for sale can benefit you!